Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hairstyles - What to Do?

   

      So my youngest teen daughter requested I change my hair back to a style I had when the older kids were young, almost 20 years ago. A short under turned style. Hum. I don't know if I want something so fussy and neat looking. So I'm trying to find a possible newer version of the old. Here's some pics I found.









Elisabeth and Jonathan and myself (1999 ?)






     I think this is 6 year later update on February 15th, 2023.  I think I finally found a style I like, we'll see.  

Before:





After:





     I'm  working on a uni-bang with a sever slanted part from the outer edge of my right eye brow to the opposite back.  Trying to grow out the little bit of bang left on my right (It hides a bit of a bald spot when I pull my hair back).  I like it but experimenting with using coconut oil or rose scented Almond Oil to get my hair to stay down. I need to try hair gel that disappears, but which is healthier for my hair?  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment